- **SCHEDULE UPDATE**This Thursday there will be NO 3:30pm open gym class.
- Thursday, December 11th, we will be having our monthly girls night. Check in starts at 5:30 pm, workout starts at 6pm. Bring your Santa hat for group pictures. If you have been thinking about starting, or have a friend that wants to check it out, but just not comfortable, this is a perfect time to come/ bring them.
- Saturday, December 20th, at 6:30 pm we will be having our 2nd annual Christmas Party. If you are a current member please feel free to join us and bring your significant other. For more information and to RSVP click here.
2X30 Table top stretch
2X30 Couch stretch
2X30 Soleus stretch
If you can make it into class a few min early to warm up please do.
Work up to a 3RM on Back squat-15 Min Time cap
Strength Option A
Starting at the smallest size Dumb bells Or KB’s and working your way up to the highest possible
3 reps clean and jerk DB or 3 Rep Long cycle KB
The goal is to get as heavy as possible if you get to a certain weight but cannot go to the next available size perform max reps without dropping weights.
I perform 3 reps on a long cycle (Clean and jerk w/KB’s) starting at 18’s, then move up to 26’s, and so on all the way to say 62’s and get my 3 reps. I try the 70’s but cannot perform 3 reps so i drop back down to the 62’s and do max reps. Same concept applies to DB’s
WOD Option A
4 Rds for time
10 Weighted walking lunges AHAP
WOD Option B
100 Double unders
50 Walking lunges
75 Double unders
30 Walking lunges
50 Double unders
20 Walking lunges
****You can add weight for the lunges if you wish…No more then a total of 30/20lb total though…Move fast.
Hand stand practice. spend 15 Min working on different positions as listed. If you have control of a certain movement progress to a more challenging version
1.HS From box-Work on stacking your hips on top of your shoulders, Elbows, hands.
2.Wall Walk-Start in a push up position facing away from the wall, Push up and take a step up the wall while walking your hands closer and closer
3. Wall Handstand-Starting with your hands approximately 6-10″ Away from the wall work on kicking up to a neutral position upside down.
4. Nose to Wall HS-Similar to the wall walk except this one your goals is to get to where your nose and your toes are the only thing against the wall, Your hands for this should be no more then 6″ away from the wall.
5. Free standing HS- Exactly what we think….A lot of us can kick up into somewhat of a HS and Hold for a second or two but to properly hold in the inverted position you should be VERY Neutral. Feet together, neutral spine, hands flat, toes pointed.
A Good Goal For today would be able to hold each position for :30 Before moving on.