***Reminder*** this Saturday will be our second annual In Gym Winter Throwdown, sign up will be closed this Wednesday. We are not charging anything for this competition, but have come across an opportunity to help out some family friends that are going through some hard times. I know that any donation will help. To donate (click here).
If your competing or judging on Saturday the doors will open at 8am. Athlete briefing will be at 8:15. Judges brief will be right after the athletes. Competition Starts at 9am. Look forward to watching all of you compete and have some fun.
Don’t forget our 12 week Transformation Challenge starts next Monday. (click here) for more information and to get registered. You will have an opportunity to win some cool stuff. Don’t miss out. Rumor is a pair of the new Nike MetCon’s will be one of the prizes in the drawing.
Come join our Olympic Lifting Class this Thursday at 5:30pm. This is going on every Thursday (except when we have girls night). The cost is $15 per class or if you buy 10 classes up front $120. Please feel free to contact us with any additional questions. Look forward to seeing you all there. Like always please RSVP to help us plan accordingly.
Mobility and Maintenance
* Choose 1-2 Thoracic Mobility Drills from Kelly Starrett’s Mobility WOD and spend 5-10 minutes with them.
* Choose 2-3 Lower Body Mobility Drills from Kelly Starrett’s Mobility WOD and spend 10-12 minutes with them.
* Choose 1-2 Upper Extremity Mobility Drills from Kelly Starrett’s Mobility WOD and spend 5-10 minutes with them.
* This could be a lot of things, but think in terms of compression, contrast baths, salt baths, castor oil packs, etc….
* Ensure that you have quality foods prepared in the appropriate quantities to fuel your efforts for the remainder of the week.
* Different for everyone – could be meditation or could be gathering with friends; the key is to engage in activities that make your life full and help you recharge your batteries.
Powered by Invictus
Sign up to receive our future emails.