Schedule Update. No Olympic Lifting Class this Thursday at 5:30 pm.
We now have 44 members signed up, can we get to 50 by the end of this week? Don’t miss out !! The 2015 season begins with the worldwide Open competition. (Click here).
With the OPEN starting Thursday the 26th, and our goal of having over 50 members participate. We will be needing a lot of help judging. If you take this course and help us judge,we will reimburse you the $10.(bring your certificate). For those of you that struggle with the names of different movements this course is highly recommended. It’s only $10 and you gain a lot of knowledge and if you help us Judge we will reimburse you the $10!! Sounds like a good deal to me:). (click here) to take the judges course.
Mobility and Maintenance
* Choose 1-2 Thoracic Mobility Drills from Kelly Starrett’s Mobility WOD and spend 5-10 minutes with them.
* Choose 2-3 Lower Body Mobility Drills from Kelly Starrett’s Mobility WOD and spend 10-12 minutes with them.
* Choose 1-2 Upper Extremity Mobility Drills from Kelly Starrett’s Mobility WOD and spend 5-10 minutes with them.
* This could be a lot of things, but think in terms of compression, contrast baths, salt baths, castor oil packs, etc….
* Ensure that you have quality foods prepared in the appropriate quantities to fuel your efforts for the remainder of the week.
* Different for everyone – could be meditation or yoga at Renu. Could be gathering with friends; the key is to engage in activities that make your life full and help you recharge your batteries.
Powered by Invictus
Sign up to receive our future emails.