At the end of the day it comes down to HARD WORK.
Girls night out at the gym. The goal is to create an environment and an opportunity for all the Ladies to come together and talk CrossFit. If you have questions, comments, concerns, feedback on goal setting, strategies for success, nutrition and recipes, workout highs and lows, just about anything CrossFit women need to talk about in a fun, relaxing environment ! COME JOIN THIS THURSDAY, AT CF REFORMATION AT 5:30pm. Bring a friend and please share.
Mobility and Maintenance
* Choose 1-2 Thoracic Mobility Drills from Kelly Starrett’s Mobility WOD and spend 5-10 minutes with them.
* Choose 2-3 Lower Body Mobility Drills from Kelly Starrett’s Mobility WOD and spend 10-12 minutes with them.
* Choose 1-2 Upper Extremity Mobility Drills from Kelly Starrett’s Mobility WOD and spend 5-10 minutes with them.
– AND/OR –
* Body work from a licensed body worker (ART, Graston, acupuncture, etc…)
* This could be a lot of things, but think in terms of compression, contrast baths, salt baths, castor oil packs, etc….
* Ensure that you have quality foods prepared in the appropriate quantities to fuel your efforts for the remainder of the week.
* Different for everyone – could be meditation or could be gathering with friends; the key is to engage in activities that make your life full and help you recharge your batteries.
Powered by Invictus