Come join our Olympic Lifting Class this Thursday at 5:30pm. This will be going on every Thursday (except when we have girls night). The cost is $15 per class or if you buy 10 classes up front $120. Please feel free to contact us with any additional questions. Look forward to seeing you all there. Like always please RSVP to help us plan accordingly.
The snatch and clean and jerk bring speed, power, coordination, agility, accuracy and balance to your strength training. These lifts are indispensable to CrossFit programming, and additional coaching is a powerful advantage.
There are many routes to take, some more direct than others. Let us help you map out your journey. If feel like you are, messing up your pulls, rounding your back, starting with the bar too far away from your body, catching the bar with your elbows too close to your body, swinging the bar away from your body, bending your knees instead of your hips, this class is for you.
For those that have thought about maybe jumping to the competitive programing which is very high volume and requires a great deal of commitment and efficiency in the olympic lifts this would be a good class for you.
Mobility and Maintenance
* Choose 1-2 Thoracic Mobility Drills from Kelly Starrett’s Mobility WOD and spend 5-10 minutes with them.
* Choose 2-3 Lower Body Mobility Drills from Kelly Starrett’s Mobility WOD and spend 10-12 minutes with them.
* Choose 1-2 Upper Extremity Mobility Drills from Kelly Starrett’s Mobility WOD and spend 5-10 minutes with them.
* This could be a lot of things, but think in terms of compression, contrast baths, salt baths, castor oil packs, etc….
* Ensure that you have quality foods prepared in the appropriate quantities to fuel your efforts for the remainder of the week.
* Different for everyone – could be meditation or could be gathering with friends; the key is to engage in activities that make your life full and help you recharge your batteries.
Powered by Invictus
Sign up to receive our future emails.