So after posting on Facebook about our ” On ramp course” Starting December 5th . I got a lot of e-mails asking what this was. We are working on coming up with a program that everyone of our new members will go through. What will an “on ramp course” consist of?
The emphasis of the On-Ramp sessions will be skill development and exposure to our basic movements. It is designed to prepare you to enter our ongoing CrossFit group classes. We will be emphasizing technique — to ensure your safety and to ensure success at the next level.
- First, we will introduce you to technique and mechanics, THEN increase intensity.
- We will teach you basic skills that progressively become more technical as you become comfortable..
- The difficulty of these workouts in ultimately in your hands. The degree that you push yourself will determine how much you learn. The class is called “On Ramp” for a specific reason – we want to ramp you up to the level of intensity and output that is inherent in our group classes.
- Shifts in body composition are one of the most motivating ways to measure success (weight shouldn’t matter, how your clothes fit & how you look naked should!). We highly encourage you to take “Before” pictures at the beginning of On-Ramp class.
- The classes will be capped at around 15 participants to ensure that everyone gets the proper attention they deserve. The sooner you sign up, the sooner you will learn CrossFit!
- It’s too intense for me.
- I’m not familiar with any of these exercises.
- I want to be in better shape before I get into CrossFit classes.
- I won’t be able to keep up.
- I’m a beginner!
50ft Duck walk
50Ft Inch worm(no pushup)
100 Calories for time
on the rower or Air-Dyne
3 Rds of
:30 Max pull ups
:30 Max Burpees
Post results to comments.
Mobility of your choice